Role: Utilities Consultant - Salesforce Experience
Salary: £41,000+ (Based on experience)
Career Level: (Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading System Integrators and a key supplier of Technical and Business Solutions to the UK’s leading Energy and Utility companies. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with our Energy and Utilities clients to help them implement technology solutions to meet their business challenges/needs.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to comprehensive training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills.
In our team you will learn how to:
- Work with our global delivery network to manage complex and large-scale technology projects
- Implement large scale Business Transformations across key UK Energy and Utilities clients, supporting end to end Business Transformations rather than technical solutions to point business challenges.
- Provide solutions to real world problems being faced in the Energy and Utilities Industries, working at the forefront of the most topical areas within the Industry.
As a Utilities Consultant, you will:
- Understand our client’s needs, and work within a dynamic Accenture team to shape the right Salesforce ecosystem / composite solution to meet the client’s needs
- Participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients, articulating the solution, the implementation approach, our methodology and Accenture’s differentiated value proposition
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture and client team, defining, designing, delivering, and deploying leading Salesforce based solutions to our clients - that focus on innovation and client value delivery
- Engage with the Salesforce ecosystem community to foster a sense of collaboration and support to drive mutual growth
- Build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture team, advising clients on their future business and technology roadmap that will enable them to maximise the return on investment they can derive from the Salesforce platform
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Develop your skills - Salesforce platform skills, Solutioning skills, Project Management and Project Delivery skills, Industry skills Team Building and Client Engagement skills through a combination of ongoing training, coaching and hands-on experience.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- At least 1 Salesforce certification in both developer and consultant tracks in Energy and Utilities domain
- Hands-on experience implementing one or more of the following the following Salesforce Clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community/Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSC, Field Service, Vlocity, MuleSoft, nCino, Einstein
- Ability to engage with clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of Salesforce practitioners
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication skills with experience of working with Energy or Utilities clients and ideally with delivery teams located in different global locations such as India
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Set yourself apart:
- Industry specific knowledge and Salesforces value proposition for Energy and Utilities industry
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Experience working with other technology providers, especially in the cloud/*AAS space
- Experience of working in a pre-sales cycle (high level estimates, RFPs and other artefacts), especially with tight deadline
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Oracle Cloud ERP Delivery Manager/Sr. Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Data Management Sr Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.