SAP Finance Technology
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Salary: £68,000 - £85,000 (+ benefits depending on experience level)
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a Team:
We are one of the world’s leading providers of SAP consulting services. You’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest SAP technologies, drawing from your own accounting, finance process and SAP Finance (FICO, S4 Finance etc.) experience to help clients solve specific business problems or aid in driving their strategic agenda forward.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our Team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries, whilst referencing past deliveries of end to end SAP Finance implementations.
- Gain experience across a variety of challenging scenarios addressing customer problems; such as system integration, business transformation, process optimization, application rationalisation or application management.
- How to bring additional value to clients by utilizing Accenture’s Industry-wide best practices and proprietary tools / accelerators.
- Gain insight into Accenture’s integrative operating model by working alongside other parts of our company (Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Interactive) to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
As a SAP Finance Technology Manager, you will:
- Provide guidance on finance business processes, from process design through to process execution.
- Provide expert advice on SAP Finance functionality in relation to the finance processes in scope.
- Lead conversations with senior finance stakeholders to understand as-is environment and advise on strategic and tactical roadmap with suitable solutions.
- Autonomously work with your client counterpart to understand requirements, deduce work products and deliverables from these, followed by solution design, configuration and customization of the client’s SAP products.
- Conduct technical analysis of integrated or interfacing systems in the SAP Finance domain.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting practices.
- Strong SAP Finance skills: SAP FICO, S4 Finance or Central Finance.
- Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least one full project lifecycle.
- Proven experience in agile delivery methods, change management, test strategy and execution, cutover planning and execution.
- Additional desirable skills: Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (COPA), FSCM and Banking Integration, Opentext (VIM), Joint Venture Accounting (JVA), Project Systems (PS), Asset Accounting (AA), period end close (SAP FCC), financial reporting and consolidation, tax.
- Integration experience with other SAP modules (SD, MM, PP) is also beneficial.
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Mastery of excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with excellent leadership skills.
- Proven history of hands-on delivery in major IT transformation programmes and success in contributing within a team environment.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Oracle PaaS Tech Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud Financials Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud SCM - Manufacturing Lead
Business & Technology Integration
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.