Role: Digital Identity Security Consultant
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
1 – Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access
2 – Workforce identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to applications and streamlining their access
3 – Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access to privileged individuals and applications
• Automated identity governance
• Digital identity for consumers
• Digital identity innovation
In our team you will learn:
• Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
• Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
• Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
• Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
• Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
As a Digital Identity Consultant, you will:
• Architect solutions in Digital Identity (DI) technologies.
• Solve challenging problems across DI domain.
• Support senior team members in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Be part of a team responsible for the delivery of DI projects to customer.
• Demonstrate skills on Identity governance/provisioning, access management and privilege access management solutions.
• Explore Discovery Analytics to identify new and innovative opportunities
• Help grow the DI business
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Expertise on Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation etc.
• Expertise on Privileged Access Management (PAM) concepts – privileged account discovery, onboarding, reconciliation, provisioning, etc.
• Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM/PAM vendor products – CyberArk, ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM;
• IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops;
• RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience;
• Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts;
• Familiar with SQL and Database concepts, AWS, Jenkins, SVN;
• Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML;
• Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools;
• Knowledge on cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) based architecture and delivery;
• Knowledge Web Application Security Architecture.
• Implementation Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML;
• Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF);
• Exposure to BPMN 2.0;
• Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies;
• Experience on Application Security and SSO implementation for IOS / Android Apps;
• Hands-on knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools;
• Experience on Agile delivery;
• Custom development background based on IAM/PAM projects;
• Large scale SI Transformation project experience;
• Release Planning.
Set yourself apart:
• Ability to demonstrate technical and commercial skills
• Mastery of new and upcoming Cybersecurity technologies
• Consulting experience
• Proven history
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.