MDR Sales Specialist
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture is the global leader in cybersecurity. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives. This is a Sales Specialist role in the Managed Security Services Specialization organization focused on Managed Detection & Response.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn to:
• Develop a deep understanding of Cyber Security Operations
• Sell strategic projects to ensure that Accenture builds long-term relationships with clients
• Engage with C-Level clients to effectively demonstrate the ROI and financial benefits of MDR offerings
As a MDR Sales Specialist, you will:
• Build relationships with Client Account Leads and Client Groups to jointly position MDR opportunities
• Articulate MDR value proposition and benefits
• Overcome customer MDR objections
• Participate and assist in marketing initiatives to generate demand and increase MDR awareness
• Sell deep and develop our existing business, increase deal size and drive revenue
• Partner with the members of various organizations within Accenture including but not limited to; Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Delivery, Marketing, and Legal
• Demonstrate an understanding of Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with an understanding of Networking and Security Operations
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Experience with selling Managed Service
• Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor degree or equivalent)
• Ideally 8+ years in Sales
• Experience with Managed Services, SaaS, or license sales and a proven track record managing and overachieving on quota
• Excellent Sales Qualification skills
• Knowledge of practical MS Office applications including Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
Set yourself apart:
• An excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation skills)
• Confident and comfortable engaging senior and executive management with external customers
• Strong people skills with the ability to manage to all levels in a matrixed sales environment
• Self-starter and efficient multi-tasker with minimum supervision
• Familiarity with Outsourced or Managed Service-oriented type of business, preferably with a strong understanding of Networking and Security Operations.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/03/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.