- Inspire clients to keep Accenture front-of-mind and sow the seeds for new opportunities within the target account
- Nurture client relationships and grow interest in Accenture’s unique capabilities
- Influence client perceptions to build confidence and preference for Accenture to position us for success in strategic deals
- Advocate – build client trust and loyalty to help Accenture develop long term strategic partnerships
- Degree or equivalent
- Hands-on marketing experience, ideally in professional services or other B2B organisation. Account based marketing or pursuit / deal-based marketing experience highly desirable
- Broad marketing skill set, including campaign management, deliverable development and measurement and reporting. Demonstrable experience in using different channels, including social media, email and direct mail.
- Brilliant project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and convey ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to operate and build relationships at senior levels within a large, matrixed organisation
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Creativity, flair and innovation in how to achieve cut-through and differentiation for campaigns
- Enthusiasm, passion for marketing and can-do attitude
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable, e.g. reporting, campaign set up
- Experience using Eloqua (or similar email platform) desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Design skills are nice to have, but not essential
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date for applications 28/2/2021.
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.