European Social Media Senior Analyst
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
One team of social media experts, with specialists located around the world as part of our global brand team. We have a social-first mindset and bring best-in-class expertise to Accenture’s social media activity by leading with creativity, innovation and social-by-design experiences. We’re a fully integrated partner across all aspects of social media—whether strategizing, listening, engaging, creating, publishing, analyzing or activating our people. We do all this while having fun—collaborating, connecting and pushing ourselves creatively across every area of the social space.
In our team you will:
- Focus on building a best-in-class social presence for Accenture across Europe that can engage clients, recruits and employees. While primarily focused on the UK and Ireland, you will report into one global team of social experts representing different parts of the company and support on Europe wide campaigns—as well as teams such as Advertising, Digital and Data & Analytics—to partner on initiatives, share content and learnings, and facilitate other collaborative efforts that drive us all forward. You will collaborate with our local marketing teams across Europe, while being the “expert in the room” on the most effective way to use social to support the country’s priority agenda. Set the operational approach for day-to-day social channel management, content creation, listening/engagement and events activation.
As a social media senior analyst, you will be:
- A social expert with experience across social media’s various components, from best in class social content creation to listening and engagement. You have a strong understanding of the UK and wider European social landscape—especially the B2B space— and are someone who “walks the walk” when it comes to using social media, understanding the differences between LinkedIn vs Facebook vs Instagram and how to use each platform most effectively. You approach social with a strategic, not just tactical, mindset—but also know that a great strategy needs excellent execution to succeed. You have a knack for content, from crafting copy to recognizing good design, and understand that community management means listening, engaging, analyzing and optimizing—not just publishing. You’re creative, self-motivated and excited to help push our social efforts to the forefront of the industry.
The work… is rarely the same day to day, but centers on the need to:
- Develop and maintain best-in-class social presence for Accenture’s European initiatives and priorities
- Oversee relevant Accenture UK and Ireland social channels and their content outputs on a day-to-day basis, including listening, engagement and publishing, and partner with other channel owners to incorporate local efforts across the larger landscape
- Work in real-time with our global advertising/social leads on adapting and translating global social media campaigns to, primarily the UK and Ireland market, as well as other key European markets in the most compelling and effective way
- Support the European Social Lead on social components of all Accenture in the UK and Ireland marketing campaigns and event activations, including social strategy, content, social-by-design experiences and execution
- Support on cross Europe social campaign activation
- Support and enhance Accenture UK and Ireland leadership and employee activation on social
- Actively integrate with social colleagues and extended teammates across all areas of Accenture M+C, collaborating on initiatives and sharing learnings, insights and ideas
Here’s what you need:
- Experience of marketing & communications, with a substantial part spent focused on social media
- Strong understanding of both social strategy and execution for campaigns, events and real-time activations
- Experience overseeing content creation and the understanding of what makes effective content—and what doesn’t
- Strong community management know-how, including listening and engagement
- Fluent in English, with other European languages a bonus
- A keen interest in Europe’s social media landscape
- Live and work in the UK.
- A Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.