- How to translate business needs from clients into technical requirements
- To estimate level of effort required, develop and implement solutions
- Skills to demonstrate our technology platform to prospective clients
- New techniques in delivering truly transformative engagements
- Blend, cleanse and enrich data of any type, size, structure or source
- Analyse and investigate data using a broad array of visual, predictive and spatial techniques to find patterns across datasets
- Follow best practice guidelines to create interactive visualisations
- Work on both standalone and team projects
- Provide technical support to clients that require assistance
- Deliver training workshops and build proof of concepts for new prospects
- Hands on (and ideally certified) Alteryx and Tableau
- Proven ability of working with data and analytics
- Data warehouse experience would be beneficial (Exasol or Snowflake is an advantage);
- Some experience in areas such as: predictive analytics (AI/ML), spatial modelling, regression, customer segmentation, single customer view, AB testing, basket analysis, clustering, time series
Set yourself apart:
- Have a passion for data, analytics and visualisation
- Come with certified experience of Alteryx and Tableau
- Demonstrate a proven history of delivering compelling solutions that exceed client expectations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.