- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
- Become an integral part of our Applied Intelligence team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Lead, motivate and inspire teams of Data Architects and Engineers
- Engage with client stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise
- Understand client requirements and defining them as architectural models
- Lead end-to-end design of data and data platform architectures, using architecture blueprints
- Support the development and delivery into production of data architecture, coaching delivery teams during delivery using a variety of methodologies
- Analyse and resolve architectural problems, working closely with engineering, data science and operations teams
- Provide technical architecture assessments
- Provide best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns for use across data engineering and architecture communities
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams
- Contribute data and platform architecture expertise to new sales activities
- Solid understanding of key architecture concerns such as availability, scalability, operability and maintainability
- Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns
- Hands-on experience in development and deployment of data technologies and platforms such as:
- Integration – APIs, micro-services and ETL patterns
- Data platforms – Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka etc.)
- Database (Oracle, SQL etc.) and Data Warehouse (Teradata, Redshift, BigQuery etc.)
- Software coding (Java, Python etc.)
- Analytics tools / real-time data processing
- Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC, DMP
- Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS and related frameworks
- Cloud: AWS, GCP and Azure
- Devices: iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android
- Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, and Hardware Optimization
- Ability to successfully lead and motivate teams of Data Architects and Engineers
- Mastery of leading large-scale database projects, including use of Agile methodologies
- Proven history of successfully communicating with clients and senior leaders to understand/explain business requirements and data engineering strategy.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.