Enterprise Solution Architect
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 (Based on experience)
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
- The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As an Enterprise Solution Architect, you will:
- Own the solution for all infrastructure components with focus on public cloud on major Accenture outsourcing business opportunities with infrastructure component
- Architect a compelling and competitive infrastructure solution with focus on public cloud which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Lead the infrastructure solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Technology Consulting, Application Operations, Security) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling cloud centric infrastructure managed services solutions in excess of >30 Mio. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises
- Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
- Experience in complex solution team management
- Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Operational Tooling, Automation, Analytics
- Service Management & ITIL
- Service Desk and End User Workplace Services
- Data Centre and Private/Hybrid Cloud Operations
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Set yourself apart:
- Cloud provider certification
- Delivery or hands on background
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.