Oracle Cloud ERP Associate Manager/Manager
Salary: Dependent on level
Career Level: Associate Manager and Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
At Accenture we are seeking professionals who want to make a real difference and have the passion and experience to bring Oracle Cloud Payroll Solutions and new operating models to our clients and help them achieve results.
As part of the 54,000+ Accenture Oracle skilled professionals in our global community, you will join the UK and Ireland Oracle business group team where we play a central role in working with some of the world’s most dynamic global companies, responsible for helping them address some of the top challenges faced today. Within our Oracle practice, functional professionals work with our clients to transform the back and front office function in the digital era. With a focus on implementing Oracle ERPM, Talent & HR, Payroll and CX Cloud products, Business Intelligence and analytics solutions, robotics process automation and Blockchain, our Oracle practice offers and delivers an unparalleled digital footprint for our customers.
We are looking for candidates that excel in working in a client facing environment with passion and proven delivery and functional skills. Candidates should be able to approach client challenges in an informed, structured and innovative way. Ideally, you have 2+ years of prior experience on Oracle cloud applications.
In our team you will learn:
- All our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career
- A focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues enable fast-paced progression with competitive rewards.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
As an Oracle Cloud Associate Manager or Manager, you will:
- Design and deliver Oracle ERP cloud solutions for government and private organisations.
- Be Independently accountable for work-streams within Oracle ERP cloud transformation programs
- Develop credibility and relationships with client stakeholders.
- Architect client specific solutions based on Oracle products.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Two full lifecycle implementations on Oracle R12/ERP Cloud, including the following phases: requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities.
- Process knowledge and functional consulting experience in one of the following areas:
o General Ledger, Accounting Hub, Intercompany, Tax, Receivables, Advanced Collections
o Procurement, Expenses, Inventory, Oracle Supplier Network, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Purchasing, Payables, Payments
Set yourself apart:
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to client audiences.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Workstream team lead experience - leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- One or more Oracle ERP Cloud Certification
- Professional Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CFA) is preferable
- Exposure in one of the following areas: Business Intelligence, analytics and/or robotics process automation
- Design Thinking concepts – able to brainstorm, problem-solve and present ideas using a variety of design thinking methods available
- Ability to meet travel requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.