- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Have a deep, hands-on design and engineering background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services with the ability to demonstrate working on marque projects.
- Have a broad understanding of AWS services including but not limited to, EC2, Storage, AWS Security, Container technologies (EKS, ECS, Fargate), IAM, Cloud Networking, data processing and machine learning.
- Have hands on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible
- Have a deep understanding of Cloud Security and be able to explain how your solution offers maximum flexibility whilst still maintaining all necessary security principles.
- Experienced working on full life-cycle projects
- Capable of working in either an agile or Waterfall development environment, both as part of a team and individually
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising strong stakeholder management skills
- Have worked in a client facing environment
- Hold industry relevant certifications – AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional (experience will be considered)
- Have managed teams and/or worked across multiple projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.