Role: Sales Capture Manager
Location: Preference is Warwick, would consider Liverpool or London
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are in search of a Salesperson to develop significant new accounts across UK and Europe. Your role will be to build and execute an outbound sales strategy to identify new potential customers and their needs, while building deep relationships across the industry. Success in this role will require someone who is a hunter to the core; someone who loves the thrill of landing new accounts and is unwavering in their pursuit of new business.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
As a Sales Capture Manager you will:
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
Depending on level of experience:
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close
- Participate as Capture Lead role on SAP OM from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation
- Identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility.
- Involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals
- Interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Originating sales and relationships with C suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
- Building account plans for short/medium/long term client growth
- Developing early credibility both internally and externally – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients
- Technical knowledge of industrial automation and manufacturing execution systems (MES) desired MES implementation experience (AVEVA/Wonderware, Dassault/Apriso, Rockwell/Factory Talk or similar)
- Familiarity with PLC, HMI, and business application systems and terminology
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
- Degree educated or equivalent
Set yourself apart:
· Ability to drive sales.
· Mastery of building relationships with customers and being their trusted advisor.
· Proven history of originating sales within the food and beverage industry.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications – 31/08/21
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.