Career Changer Master’s Apprenticeship – Software Engineering (Newcastle)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Qualification: a fully funded MSc Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist (Software Engineering) from Newcastle University
Duration: 18 months
Start Date: 11 January 2021
This 18-month Software Engineering apprenticeship programme is aimed at individuals without a technical background who want to kick-start their career in technology. Apprentices who successfully complete this programme will earn a fully funded MSc Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist (Software Engineering) from Newcastle University.
In addition to obtaining a nationally recognised master’s degree, you will also gain invaluable work experience at Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting & technology company. You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, innovation, project management, application & infrastructure development.
What’s in it for you
· Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
· Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
· Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups.
· Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt.
What are we looking for
· A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
The deadline for applications is 29/11/2020. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should suitable applicants be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.