Digital Workplace Technical Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (based on experience)
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to a modern OpEx based model while keeping a focus on security. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
In our team you will learn:
• How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
• How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
• How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Digital Workplace Technology Consultant, you will:
• Have technical advice relevant to Digital Workplace solutions
• Deliver workplace transformations leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
• Support development of Digital Workplace capabilities as a technical SME in areas such as digital Identity and security, remote and automated deployments, evergreen enablement and XR
• Manage aspects of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd parties and customer resources
• Develop client facing assets based on technical expertise
• Support and contribute to RFP and business case development, offering positioning, technical solutioning and awareness campaigns
• Develop presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders
• Perform project management activities
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Experience of delivering and advising on Digital Workplace offerings such as; collaboration and workplace modernisation (e.g. Office 365, Google Workspace, Windows 10 and WVD), unified comms, , identity and security, and workspace design and intelligent buildings
• Strong technical skills in one or more Digital Workplace offering
• Advisory knowledge to share with clients to optimise Digital Workplace technologies
• Familiarity with current digital workplace trends, e.g. cloud journeys (productivity, collaboration, mobility, end user device), productivity solutions and tools, or foundational workplace security
• Understanding of project governance, project plans, implementation activities and transformation approaches
• Are ambitious, digitally minded, and can successfully combine technical understanding and business acumen to provide advisory and delivery expertise
Set yourself apart:
• Proven success in project management and interpersonal skills at other consultancies or within industry
• Evidence of proactive personal development such as post graduate study or industry certifications, particularly within Digital Workplace technologies (e.g. Microsoft 365 or Azure certifications)
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.