- Implement automation tools, define and develop frameworks and design and deliver industry leading test automation solutions for our clients
- Support DevOps implementations through delivery of CI aligned test automation
- Conduct tool analysis, make recommendations, and selection
- Identify and analyse opportunities within projects for test automation
- Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Lead development of automation at all layers of the application stack
- Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Working in SDLC with experience of both Agile and Waterfall
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, Selenium Grid/SauceLabs, Applitools
- HP UFT, Rational Test Workbench, Borland Silk Test, MS Visual Studio
- CA Application Test, Rational Integration Tester, Parasoft SOATest; SmartBear Ready!API
- TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
- BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock, other.
- SoapUI, SoapUI Pro, Postman, other
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following:
- Java / J2EE
- Groovy, Python, Ruby
- XML, JSON
- C#, VB.NET, VBscript
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Maven, other
- Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Stash, other
- uBuild/uDeploy, UrbanCode, other
- Grunt, Gradle, Gulp
- MS TFS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.