- Learn how to provide solutions to real world problems encompassing a mixture of custom and packaged architectures, on premise, public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity & flexibility to develop your Technology Architect career across a range of different skills paths
- Be supported through a wide range of training and certifications and supported by our coaching and mentoring programmes
- Application of a rigorous and structured approach across; performance testing, non-functional testing (availability, failover), performance diagnostics, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance monitoring, or code profiling
- Planning and managing one of the following teams (dependent on grade): performance diagnostic, performance/non-functional testing, performance monitoring or application development team
- Working within a structured environment, including the use of structured methods and approaches and modern development tools
- Proven abilities to quickly analyse and understand application architectures and deployment infrastructures.
- Proven abilities to distil volumes of data, analyse performance results, and formulate diagnostic strategies.
- Proven abilities to clearly characterise system performance to stakeholders.
- Previous relevant experience working with a consulting environment using PMO methodologies and systems
Set yourself apart:
- Demonstrate experience on projects across a variety of industry sectors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - Planning, Reporting, and Web Contennt Management SME
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - PMO Lead
Federal - Process Management Consultant (Metrics Measurement Analysis and Visualization)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.