- Learn how to provide solutions to real world problems encompassing a mixture of custom and packaged architectures, on public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Be supported through a wide range of training and certifications and supported by our coaching and mentoring programmes
- Develop solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates. Assess and recommend the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications using APIs and cloud integration technologies;
- Bring your experience, knowledge and creativity, collaborating with delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities using APIs and cloud integration technologies;
- SOA webservices, APIs and microservices design and delivery in Java, NodeJS, .NET, Python, golang or similar;
- API management platforms (Apigee, Mulesoft, 3Sacle, WS02, CA or similar);
- iPaaS solutions (Mulesoft Cloudhub, Dell Boomi, Informatica, RedHat Fuse or similar);
- AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM cloud platforms and their API gateway or iPaaS offerings;
- Docker, Redhat OpenShift, native or managed Kubernetes;
- Oracle, IBM or other “vendor specific classic integration platforms”;
Set yourself apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing Integration Architectures and Applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.