We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Experience with building APIs and microservices using Java
• Experience with building event-driven solutions
• Experience with building robust integrations
• Experience with building datastore solutions on at least one No-SQL or GraphQL technology
• Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers
(AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
• Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
• Build automation tools to support CI/CD pipeline e.g. Gulp, Webpack
• Scripting capability to support DevOps and Quality Engineering work
• Strong Accessibility, Security, Performance and Caching coding
• Unit and functional testing
• Git source control
• JEE multitier development across client, web, business and database tiers
• Core Java experience
• Experience designing and developing microservices in Java
• JEE technologies (JSP, Servlets, JMS, Web Services including REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML and JSON etc).
• JEE Container knowledge
• Spring Framework and related modules such as Spring Batch, MVC, Data Access & Security.
• Templating technologies such as Freemarker & Velocity
• MVC frameworks such as Struts, Stripes & GWT
• Object/Relational mapping technologies such as Hibernate
• Databases & SQL skills using SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or other relevant database technologies
• Web application frameworks and API technologies e.g. Swagger, Apigee or Mulesoft
• Backend architectures understanding including integration patterns
• Creative design teams and tools like InVision, Zepelin or Storybook
Set yourself apart:
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought and translate into technical solutions
• Proven ability to debug and resolve complex technical issues
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Required for Associate Manager and Manager Levels
• Experience shaping and delivering small to medium size pieces of work
• Experience mobilizing and shaping technical teams
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/11/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.