- How to grow your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions
- Work on new technologies with demanding clients and grow your expertise
- Work in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Experience in either one or more major cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) platform architecture, developing data engineering pipelines.
- Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Experience working in a client-facing / consulting environment to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability in delivering high-quality deliverables to tight timescales.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
- E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.