Role: Talent & Organisation Management Consultant
Location: London or Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
In our team you will learn:
ork with our cutting edge Communications, Media and Technology (including Software, Electronics & Aerospace & Defense) clients to help them transform their businesses.
To work in complex programmes which are at the cutting edge of Technology and Business Transformation.
To work on clients’ sites in joint teams with the client and become a key part of their business change journey.
As a Talent & Organisation Consultant, you will:
- Lead teams in client focused consulting programs engaging with key client stakeholders
- Support requirements gathering, scoping and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programmes
- Identify communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Own and support the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Participate in business development opportunities to further grow client opportunities
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy (e.g. Future Workforce)
- Build and apply technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Develop your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Leading agile change related to complex transformation programmes
- A solid understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
- Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing client environments
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
Set yourself apart:
An accredited change management qualification is desirable
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing date: 31/12/20
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Analytics Lead
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Analytics and Visualization SME
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare/Clinical Research Business Transformation Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.