- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Work as part of a team to deliver features across the technical solution with your focus being on developing IBM MQ configuration, IBM App Connect flows and IBM ITx transformations
- Support the DevOps team in implementing version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing automation for this technical component
- Support the technical leads in designing the end-to-end integration. Support the test automation engineers in testing the integration flows
- Follow the Scrum Methodology participating actively in sprint backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Support the team in delivering features by expanding capabilities into other areas of development and testing
- Have experience developing integration services using IBM Cloud Pak 4 Integration, IBM MQ, IBM AppConnect, IBM ITx or similar tools
- Have experience deploying the above tools and automating the deployment of code and configuration for the
- Have experience implementing version control and schema management related to the above tools
- Have experience designing and testing queues and transformations in isolation
- Capable of working in an agile development environment, both as part of a team and individually
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising strong stakeholder management skills
- Satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance – which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
- Have worked in a client facing environment
- Hold industry relevant certifications
- Have managed teams and/or worked across multiple projects
- Have some experience in any of the following; Apigee, Reactjs, Nodejs, Java programming, Microservices, Docker, NGINX, OAuth2, JWT, Spring Framework, Kafka, Oracle/Golden Gate, OpenShift, Swift Messaging Hub.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - Planning, Reporting, and Web Contennt Management SME
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - PMO Lead
Federal - Process Management Consultant (Metrics Measurement Analysis and Visualization)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.