- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – CyberArk, ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM.
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops.
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts.
- Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Knowledge Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF).
- Exposure to BPMN 2.0.
- Obtaining satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance – which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Proven history of working within a complex and diverse delivery environment.
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools.
- Implementation Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies.
- Large scale SI Transformation project experience.
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.