- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Design, build, tune and maintain one or more Oracle databases.
- Support the overall design of a performant, resilient, fault tolerant, zero data loss system from a database subject matter expert perspective.
- Follow the Scrum Methodology participating actively in sprint backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Contribute to a Community of Practise to define patterns, standards and guidelines regarding data management and flow within a complex system.
- Experience in the design, build, tuning and maintenance of Oracle relational databases
- Experience in the design and configuration of the RDBMS to achieve high availability, high resilience, fast recovery, zero data loss.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Linux or Unix.
- Capable of working within an Agile Development environment, both as part of a team as well as individual.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising strong stakeholder management skills.
- Obtaining satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance – which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients across a range of industry sectors
- Proven history of working within a complex and diverse delivery environment
- Have experience in the following; Kafka, Golden Gate, OpenShift.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.