- Experience working within a Technical Architecture or lead Developer role
- Experience directing and assisting junior technical and non-technical resources
- Experience working in client-facing environments helping bridge business and technical
- Experience in designing and delivering complex solutions across a range of problem spaces
- Experience of working on projects using UK Government GDS methodologies/principles
- Specific experience of working on multi-channel websites and associated technologies
- An understanding of key architectural design patterns such as microservices and event-driven architecture
- An understanding of key enterprise and system level Security and Data Protection approaches
- A passion for learning new technologies with a ‘no fear’ approach (i.e. installing and trying) and preferably some experience of one large-scale Cloud provider e.g. AWS
- A natural problem solver who relishes a challenge
- A degree in a relevant subject
- If you’ve answered yes to most of the above questions and would like to work with a talented team of people, then we’d love to talk to you. We recognise the pivotal role that our architects play in successful project delivery and therefore make a significant continual investment in training to keep the group up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.