Role: Sales Support Team Demand Co-ordinator
Location: London, UK
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
The UK Sales Support Team (UK SST) is a UKI Exec sponsored initiative which aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our business development spend and improve the overall proposal management capability of the UK practice. The team achieves this objective by providing the Operating Groups and Growth Platforms a wide range of high quality standardised service offerings from Credentials Harvesting to end-to-end Proposal Management, enabling the sales teams and subject matter experts more time to spend developing tailored and differentiated solutions and managing the relationships with their clients.
The UK SST provides a single point of contact for proposal support for all Operating Groups and Growth Platforms in the UK.
The Demand Coordinator serves as the initial point of contact for service requests coming into the UK SST, and is responsible for assigning resources with appropriate skill levels and availability to requests for support. They will also be responsible for coordinating support for Tender Monitoring and IT Sales Framework administration and reporting on behalf of the H&PS practice.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Receives and manages incoming sales support requests via UK SST Portal and mailbox.
· Works with Service Delivery Leads (UK and India) to understand the scope, complexity and priority of specific support requests.
· Works with Service Delivery Leads (UK and India) to understand team utilisation and support capacity.
· Works with Service Delivery Leads (UK and India) to assign support requests across team.
· Establish and maintains the UK SST Demand Tracker to provide real time insight into team support commitments.
· Tracks and reports progress against operational targets, such as resource utilization, service volume/mix, deal size/type supported.
· Proactively monitors MMS and CSG sales pipelines to identify opportunities for UK SST support services.
· Uses historical information/trend analysis to inform demand pipeline planning and team capacity planning and forecasting.
· Supports the daily UK SST demand pipeline meetings to review status of support requests.
Monitors and reports of the assignment of ad-hoc (quick turn-around) support requests.
· Acts as the single point of contact for all Government tender/IT framework sales opportunities.
· Works with the sales teams to agree, maintain and communicate ownership of frameworks.
· Manages the UK SST support team (Manila) to identify, triage and promote visibility of tender opportunities to nominated owners with the CSG.
· Oversees the administrative (contractual and non-contractual) requirements of each of the frameworks.
· Undertakes data analysis to provide market insight into Government Departmental IT spend.
· Works with UK SST Operations Lead to monitor and report on cost of Tender Monitoring and Reporting Service.
· Works with UK SST Operations Lead to develop CSG Quarterly Tender Monitoring MI Pack for CSG.
· Oversees the tender monitoring and reporting process and governance and identify and implement continuous improvement where necessary.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Change Management
· People Management
· Project Management
· Quality Management
· Training & Coaching
· Service Management
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 30/04/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.