- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Build and run consumer-facing digital products
- Work with exciting household brands developing & shaping their products
- Coach and mentor a high performing Scrum Team
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives
- Alignment of Sprint deliverables to a managed and prioritised backlog
- Work with non-Scrum team members to remove impediments and protect the team from external distractions
- Establish effective, transparent communication with stakeholders to build trust
- Identify, monitor and report progress and issues to management via appropriate metrics
- You have demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master; providing Leadership, Coaching, Mentoring and Support to your Scrum Team. You’ll have a deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices and values.
- You also have a broad knowledge of complementary Agile techniques, frameworks and practices, and the expertise to know when and where they can be used to help the Scrum Team.
- You’re an excellent communicator and build successful relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Delivery Leads to deliver valuable increments and drive continuous improvement in the Scrum Team.
- You have the willingness and drive to continue to develop your agile mindset and skill set, and actively contribute to Communities of Practice and build agile thinking and improvements across the organisation and act as an Ambassador for our Agile Delivery capability, both internally and externally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.