In an age of digital disruption, changing user expectations and financial uncertainties, our clients are under pressure to create engaging, connected and cost effective working environments. The digital workplace is at the centre of this conversation intersecting between people, business process and tools. The digital workplace is an ongoing approach to delivering a more consumer-like computing environment where employees can do their job on any device, anywhere, at any time; improving operational efficiency and meeting business goals.
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to a modern OpEx based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
We are looking for ambitious, digitally minded, consulting professionals, who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory and delivery expertise, helping our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide Programme oversight and perform Project Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Helping clients define future ways of working strategies
- Deliver workplace transformation leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
- Managing diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
- Developing and designing roadmaps, implementation strategies and transformation plans focused on cloud journeys regarding Digital Workplace Technologies (Productivity, Collaboration, Mobility, End User Device)
- Developing and delivering presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
- Leading and contributing to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external)
- Developing client facing assets, specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions
- Identifying business opportunities for Digital Workplace consultancy services and programmes of work
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Digital Workplace community
- Working knowledge of operating in a consulting environment, and experience working with clients to deliver business value through Digital Workplace programmes of work
- Proven success in project management and planning activities including the management of large technical project teams with an on-shore, off-shore mix
- Experience of delivering Digital Workplace offerings such as; Mobility, Collaboration and Workplace modernisation consisting of products or offerings such as Office 365, Windows 10 and Virtualisation Software, Future Ways of Working, Workspace Design.
- Experienced in shaping strategies and developing programmes of work which deliver cloud and infrastructure-based solutions for the Digital Workplace, from initial qualification and assessment to effective delivery and transformation
- Experience in the creation of business cases and defining and structuring a programme of work
- Exposure to working with international clients including companies within the FTSE 100
- Possess the knowledge and relevant experience to develop creative approaches and solutions to complex problems within a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in the development and delivery of tailored and engaging presentations which resonate with our clients
- Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering Digital Workplace programmes of work – including operational, support and security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Ability to operate simultaneously in a client context whilst supporting internal organisation goals
- Experience of developing and maintain strong relationships, influencing key stakeholders and providing advisory guidance to clients at all levels
- Embody excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills including negotiation and persuasion
- Evidence of proactive personal development such as post graduate study or industry certifications
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent work experience
As well as a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days’ holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.