Role: Contract Manager
Travel: 10% of the time
Up to £75,000 (depending upon experience) with exceptional benefits incl. car allowance
Manage a variety of government, international, and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Provide on-site advice to Accenture’s business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters.
The Contract Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement) or may work within a service centre function.
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors
- Responsible for assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
- Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
- Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice. May provide training to Contract Management personnel.
- May lead small OG sub-teams in country/regions where each OG has less than five assigned Contract Management professionals.
- Actively involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong leadership, influencing, management and teaming skills with strong exec presence
- Demonstrated successful leadership and oversight of contract management team
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
- Experience of working with Consulting and BPO arrangements for Travel clients
- Demonstrated an understanding of providing contract management within a multi geo and heavily regulated air transportation environment
- Demonstrated successful management of managing multiple complex contracts
- Extensive experience of drafting complex contract documents, leading on contract negotiations with ability to handle internal and external legal counsels.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of data security principles and ongoing compliance
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Resolve complex contracts and pricing issues
What’s in it for you?
our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.