- Design, develop and implement new and innovative Digital applications that solve specific business problems on desktop, mobile and tablet
- Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members on client projects
- 100% agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Architect and implement secure solutions for clients on premise and in the cloud, integrating with existing authentication and security frameworks.
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux/Flux and at least one ReactJS framework
- Experience with building APIs and microservices using NodeJS or Java
- Experience with building event-driven solutions
- Experience with building robust integrations
- Experience with building datastore solutions on at least one No-SQL or GraphQL technology
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
- Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
- Build automation tools to support CI/CD pipeline e.g. Gulp, Webpack
- Scripting capability to support DevOps and Quality Engineering work
- Strong Accessibility, Security, Performance and Caching coding
- Unit and functional testing
- Git source control
- Delivering projects within an agile environment
- Web application frameworks such as Jam stack, NextJS and Ionic, etc.
- Experience with creating standards and patterns to drive quality solutions
- Experience with Typescript
- Frontend architectures understanding including micro-frontends
- Creative design teams and tools like InVision, Zepelin or Storybook
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought and translate into technical solutions
- Proven ability to deliver complex technical activities to tight timescales
- Proven ability to debug and resolve complex technical issues
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.