Sales Capture Senior Manager - Communications
Accenture UK - Sales
Salary: £75k to £120k depending on experience, plus Sales Achievement Bonus & excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology, you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
The Sales Capture Senior Manager is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts. Typically, the Sales Capture Senior Manager is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work. The Senior Manager will work under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Accountable for driving all types of sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts and improve sales efficiency & effectiveness by meeting & exceeding Application Services sales & revenue targets.
- The Sales Capture Senior Manager should work with the Client Account Lead and Sales Lead to identify profitable sales objectives for the account and sell work with Won CCI outcomes that are accretive to the client portfolio
- Work as part of the Leadership team under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead and reporting to the Sales Lead this person will work collaboratively with the Technology Services Lead
- The Sales Capture Senior Manager plays a proactive role in collaborating with the Client Account Lead in account planning including defining an account strategy, Year-on-Year sales growth expectations for Application Services work, and taking a proactive role in driving net new origination throughout the year
- The Sales Capture Senior Manager is expected to stay close to delivery status / challenges of jobs in their portfolio as s/he maintains relationships with client stakeholders.
- Remain connected with delivery counterparts and provide support from a relationship perspective, as needed
- Originate and close net new sales, it may also be required for the Sales Capture Senior Manager to assist with renewals or extensions if there is not already a Technology Services Lead or Delivery Lead in place or additional sales assistance is required
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience selling large scale outsourcing engagements to large Communications clients
- Experience selling New/Digital Technology Services - OSS/PSS/Networks/Infrastructure
- Proven experience in a rapidly growing accounts
- Client relationship management and client acumen
- Contract management, negotiations and financial management
- Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Solid understanding of new/Digital Technology and its impact on business and applications
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about learning
- Extensive experience in sales, relationship management and account management in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Additional MBA degree preferred
What’s in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.