Role: Cloud Advisory Manager
Travel: Up to 80%
Salary: £71,000 - 85,000
Today’s businesses are confronted by a complex operating environment where they must ensure peak performance and availability 24/7, innovate at speed in an ever-changing world that demands agility and flexibility, whilst minimising impact to the bottom line. Increasingly, our clients look to cloud as the foundation of their business strategy; ensuring their technical capabilities are built to evolve on infrastructure that is always on, always available and always a differentiator.
Accenture’s Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure group helps our clients navigate a complex journey to industry leading cloud solutions. We’re focused on helping our clients move their businesses swiftly, safely and successfully to the cloud through the development of cloud strategies, designs and migration journeys. We apply results-driven industry know-how and best practice to each unique client journey. The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure group leverages cloud service offerings, alliances with flagship cloud providers, and its people; leading professionals who combine technology expertise, business acumen and industry knowledge to support our clients through challenging journeys and implement engaging and successful solutions.
Accenture Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure are searching for talented professionals who possess a consulting mindset, technical knowledge, market awareness, and delivery experience that will help our clients successfully operate in a multi-cloud landscape.
Alongside providing the opportunity to work with leading industry professionals, Accenture's Cloud Group also offers a range of other benefits including;
· A focus on people development through a collaborative and mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training and development opportunities, including industry certifications.
· A passion for equality and promoting a healthy and flexible working environment to help balance work commitments with personal obligations and other responsibilities.
· A flat management structure to elevate responsibility and foster strong relationships between team members. Each practice member has a dedicated career councillor to help them structure and drive their career.
· A close-knit, knowledgeable and high achieving team with community spirit with exciting regular community events.
· Promotion of individual initiative and freedom to implement creative solutions to difficult problems in a dynamic working environment.
· Extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage programmes of work that deliver Cloud solutions and strategies, employing full range of project management capabilities.
- Manage key relationships with new and existing clients.
- Translate complex business problems into robust solutions that have tangible benefits and outcomes for clients.
- Develop and deliver presentations which resonate with senior client stakeholders – dovetailing business and technical formats.
- Create high quality, client facing assets targeting Cloud solutions
- Manage diverse project teams, which may include; globally disparate personnel, 3rd party suppliers and client stakeholders.
- Develop and design roadmaps, implement strategies and transformation plans focused on cloud journeys.
- Scrutinise existing client environments and issues and recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision.
- Lead the delivery of transformation journeys through public, private and hybrid cloud offerings.
- Cultivate thought-leadership on the current cloud technologies and industry trends
- Identify and execute upon areas for additional opportunities within clients, leveraging wider Accenture offerings and work-products.
- Lead and contribute extensively to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external).
- Integrate effectively with the Cloud practice, helping to build and grow the group
- Coach and mentor junior members of the Cloud community
You will be willing to be London or Manchester based, but offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home at client locations as required).
- Experience and proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms.
- Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering cloud programmes across the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of operational, support and security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Experience of managing project teams, including technical project teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment working directly with clients including FTSE100 companies.
- Evidence of developing and maintaining strong relationships influencing stakeholders and providing advisory guidance to clients
- Proven interpersonal skills such as communication, negotiation and sales
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.