Role: Salesforce & Vlocity Consultant
Travel: 100% Mobility
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2020
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Consultant & Associate Manager.
Accenture Cloud First focuses on offering transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
We are looking for functional and technical experts in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Vlocity, Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, and ServiceMax. As well as cloud middleware vendors such as Infomatica, IBM Cast Iron, Dell Boomi and Mulesoft. You will team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
Consultant and Associate Manager
· Bring your functional and technical expertise to form part of delivery team
· designing and implementing vlocity CPQ, eCommerce and Order Management solutions.
· Work with clients to understand their business requirements and customer journeys and translate these into functional and detailed designs.
· Configure vlocity solutions utilising Vlocity Cards, DataRaptors, Omniscripts and VPLs
· Coordinate with teams to test and deploy delivered solutions
· Design and implement integration to existing systems and manage
· Work with change management team to assist business adoption and comms activities.
· Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
· A strong functional and technical expertise in Vlocity CPQ
· Experience with Vlocity Ecommerce and Order Management modules is preferable but not required
· A good understanding of the wider salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
· For Vlocity candidates being certified as a Vlocity Certified Platform Developer is a pre-requisite to receiving a job offer from Accenture. However, it is not a pre-requisite for interview.
· Specific knowledge of one of more Vlocity Industry verticals (including but not limited to) Energy and Utilities, Communications, Health
· Cloud-based integration architecture experience including implementation
· experience of Infomatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, IBM CastIron or Mulesoft.
· Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal,
· analytical and team working skills Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
· Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area
· A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique team in this exciting area
Accenture offers a competitive salary combined with a strong benefits package including an award winning pension scheme, share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, life insurance, cycle to work schemes, career counselling and 30 days annual leave.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.