- Gain invaluable insight by working collaboratively on a real-life tech challenge with the support of experienced mentors guiding you through workshops
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Get a unique look at what it’s like to work for a company like Accenture, and visit our flagship studios to understand how we use new technologies and innovation to create value and make a difference for clients
- Enjoy various social activities, giving you the opportunity to network and build key contacts
- And finally, if you are a good fit for Accenture, get fast-tracked for our London Technology Degree Apprenticeship programme
- Currently not in education or training, and either unemployed or seeking alternative employment opportunities
- Achieved minimum 200 UCAS points (80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff) from a Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A levels, BTEC) and GCSE Maths and English at C grade or above
- Available to attend the full 5 days, Monday 23rd March – Friday 27th March from 9am – 5.30pm
- Flexible to travel to City of London
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.