- Are able to quickly understand the user/business needs for a system, the functional design proposed/implemented.
- Understand technical information and concepts and translate them into business/operational-focussed information with the instinct to question things.
- Are highly organised and able to plan for short, medium and long-term objectives and have experience of guiding a team to meeting those objectives
- Are able to design and implement the measurement and reporting of metrics which help to inform delivery improvement activities.
- Are able to identify ways to improve a software delivery and will own the implementation of improvement activities.
- Have a strong service-orientated attitude and have a co-operative and mature approach to working with a client, in a team and as an individual.
- Experienced in delivering Agile at scale and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Aware of modern delivery Operating models (Dev Ops).
- Familiar with Agile delivery tools to provide our clients with clear, concise and dynamic communications.
- Have additional ITIL Service Management, Project Management, or Agile certifications.
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Have experience working with Agile Delivery tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experienced in identifying opportunities for automation and implementing them.
- Have experience in the Financial Services industry.
You’ll want to work with us if…..
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.