Role: Payroll Administrator
- Input manual changes to payroll on a monthly basis
- Validate accuracy of monthly data input by colleagues
- Weekly emergency payments
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Support end to end query resolution process
- Statutory and contractual compliance
- Adherence to internal payroll processes
- Adherence and compliance to Information Security and GDPR requirements
- Solid knowledge of UK payroll related legislation
- Irish payroll experience is desirable, although a willingness to learn Irish Payroll is essential
- Experience in busy payrolls
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Team working skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.