Role: Digital Identity Security Manager
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where important and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results. Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
The Digital Identity offering provides scalable identity and access management (IAM) systems that can be implemented in hours. Our innovative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
- Enterprise Identity & Access Governance
- Consumer Digital Identity & Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Innovative differentiated capabilities
What responsibilities will you have?
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements;
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of at least one of following -
- Enterprise Identity and Access Management
- Consumer Identity and Access Management
- Privileged Access Manager
- Strong design and implementation experience of multiple identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products
- ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM
- CyberArk/ BeyondTrust
- Okta, PingIdentity
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in complex and large organisations;
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts;
- Experience on standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML;
- Experience of leading atleast one EIAM / CIAM / PAM Project delivery or design team
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture.
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience;
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) based architecture and delivery experience;
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience;
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies;
- DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools;
- Experience on Agile delivery
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.