- be influential in changing the way people use digital products and services
- present your ideas and designs internally and to client stakeholders
- work closely with other teams and specialisms, like User Research, Development, Product, Delivery, Policy
- be part of user research sessions where you’ll test and validate your content design ideas and prototypes
- keep up to date with the latest research and design trends
- get the opportunity to work with a variety of different clients and projects
- work closely with our UX & Design Team, to share knowledge, learn new skills, and design transformational services
- have proven experience of gathering user requirements for web-based services
- are confident making a product or service user-friendly and accessible
- can manage stakeholders, work well with other teams, and run design workshops
- understand the problems and needs of both the user and the business, and find the balance between them
- create customer journey maps, user flows and personas
- have knowledge of different research methodologies, and when to use them
- can promote user centred design principles and best practice to team members, clients and stakeholders
- have experience in a research and digital environment
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.