Role: DevOps Engineers
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience
Salary: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager levels. Salary: £26,000 to £73,000+ (depending on skills and experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We’d like to work with you if…
· You know how to approach automated build, software and appropriate tooling.
· You have experience in working with Public/Private cloud and on premises datacentres.
· You know how to approach automated software assurance, QA and appropriate tooling.
· You are familiar with Agile and Lean Software delivery methodologies.
· You understand the design and implementation of continuous integration/delivery/deployment.
· You have experience in defining and managing roadmaps for the implementation of DevOps in an enterprise IT organisation.
· You understand process optimisation for software delivery.
· Cloud Provisioning and management using Terraform/Cloud Provider templates.
· Infrastructure Configuration Management/Automation (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
· Version configuration management and branching (Git, Subversion, etc)
· Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment tooling (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven etc)
· Test/Quality automation (i.e. Cucumber, Selenium, Junit, Sonaqube)
· System Administration - Linux/Windows
· Scripting (i.e. Shell/Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/Powershell)
· Monitoring (i.e. AppDynamics, Dynatrace, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana)
· Containerisation and container orchestration (i.e. Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes)
You’ll want to work with us if…
You want to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
You want comprehensive, continuous training for your specialist area, as well as for professional skills development
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You want some phenomenal benefits
We have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, discounts across major brands, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
You want to be part of a 'Truly Human' environment
Accenture provides an extensive network of over 1,300 trained mental health allies and prioritises mental health at the top of our UKI Inclusion & Diversity Agenda. We are committed to raising awareness and educating Accenture people about our LGBT community while supporting our LGBT employees worldwide. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2020. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.