Role: SAP Analytics Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Accenture is looking to recruit an SAP Analytics Manager within our Platform Advisory practice to work within the UKI Products operating group.
With a specialist focus on SAP Analytics and Enterprise Reporting skills, applied to the Products Industry, this role will work as a Subject Matter Expert to support our client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep technology platform expertise and industry domain knowledge to address client challenges. The role also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that leverages the new SAP digital platform to implement solutions for medium to large enterprises.
Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a SAP Analytics Manager you’ll often be required to;
- Advise clients on the data and analytics elements of their S4/HANA & C4/HANA transformation roadmaps driving value creation through the positioning of the latest SAP technology and innovation.
- Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of SAP’s latest Cloud and HANA enabled Analytics Solutions.
- Support clients to develop Data and Analytics transformation roadmaps, advising on analytics operating model best practices, governance and technology architecture.
- Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured exploiting some of Accenture’s predefined assets.
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Advise our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business.
- Drive the necessary solution sign-off with proper input on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences.
· Awareness of SAP S/4HANA & C/4HANA core architecture, experience of roadmap and requirements analysis work.
· Robust BI, Data and Analytics background developed in traditional SAP BI engagements, including SAP BW and Business Objects.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP’s latest BI and Analytics platforms, including HANA, SAP Analytics Hub, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- A SAP functional background in at least two process areas, understanding of the associated business processes and associated key performance metrics.
- Products industry (Consumer, Retail, Lifesciences, Manufacturing) experience is desirable along with an understanding of how BI and Analytics can help client tackle clients business challenges.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a solution offering, following standard process methods and deliverables;
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates.
- Prepare the cost model estimates working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management to deliver the defined scope of services.
- Oversight and management of the commercial solution (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions.
- Educated to a Batchelor’s Degree Level.
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO/CFO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior client business staff.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.