Role: Marketing Manager – IX.O
Salary: £55,000 - £66,000 + benefits
Closing Date: 24th December 2019
- Interfaces with Industry X.0 business leadership as well as the Industry X.0 marketing lead to prioritize and scope Industry X.0 ecosystem marketing initiatives/campaigns objectives, value proposition, and develop program/campaign strategy and execution plan
- Designs and manages the marketing strategy and implementation of each specific priority / target partnership and runs respective programs on a continuous basis
- Manages (and executes on) Accenture’s presence at key partner events working with Events team where appropriate.
- Actively participates in key IX.0 industry events where there is an ecosystem workstream and where needed, would lead that workstream
- Actively drives best practice sharing and innovation in the alliance marketing space
- Coordinates with global marketing teams (e.g. OGs, Geos, BD & Sales; Content & Marketing Integration, Delivery Excellence group etc) in order to bring the best of Accenture to market via the ecosystem partnerships
- According to global standards, defines appropriate target metrics for Industry X.0 ecosystem initiatives to achieve success. Measures and reports on and optimizes programs and campaigns over time for best results
- Ensures maximum optimization of resources, leveraging and sharing of best practices and cost containment.
- Builds an effective network, oversees and leads internal and external professionals in program execution (external alliance teams, functional experts, agencies, vendors, shared services, etc.)
- Builds relationships with relevant stakeholders, project owners, team and leadership team members, external alliance teams and ensures integration and inclusion across teams and entities
- Champions programs and facilitates relationships
- Ensures programs follow overall business strategy and are brand compliant
- Manages budget, is responsible for timely and precise related reporting
- Significant experience in integrated communications campaigns and/or sales supporting campaign marketing, B2B and B2C Marketing & Communication
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface with business and marketing leadership
- Expert in developing and leading integrated multi-channel industry-relevant campaigns with large focus on digital
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills, ability to filter and recognize content trends and developing appealing storyline and value proposition
- Strong event management skills
- Sales support marketing experience and campaign set-up/execution skills
- Deep understanding of leading communication campaigns and how to leverage them into long-term client relationships
- Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Agency and vendor management skills.
- Very good analytical and reporting skills
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Able to influence leadership within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
- Proven leadership skills: experience in team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams, also on project basis.
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate, flexible, committed, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
Some travel required. Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization and across multiple time zones and cultures.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 24/12/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.