Role Title: Microsoft CX Advisory Practitioner
Level: Senior Manager, Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
Your role will focus on growing a Microsoft eco-system enabled Customer Experience transformation line of business spanning sales, delivery leadership and capability development.
You will focus on providing business technology advisory and implementation insights and services to help clients achieve real business growth through customer experience transformation. You will work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee the delivery of propositions that address client challenges in the areas of customer management strategy, customer insights, omni-channel customer engagement, sales and service. You will be passionate about:
- Bringing together the best aspects of a creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigor and digital technology enablement, to solve the most challenging customer (and human) experiences challenges facing our clients
- Developing and evolving propositions and solutions based on leading marketing, commerce and digital applications, products and technologies
- Breaking down the traditional silos that exist around disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of CX propositions in response to market demand and technology trends
- Support the sales cycle and contracting process
- Lead project teams and manage end to end delivery. Ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work, and the outcomes delivered
- Grow AMBG Advisory CX capacity and focus in response to market signals and project demand
- Support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e. alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution and capability to deliver
- Lead recruitment and talent development activities
- Lead marketing and communications activities to help us grow our business
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.