- Diary Support - Scanning of email, identifying regular tasks for EA to complete e.g. meeting requests progressed without consultation with MD
- Travel - Agrees travel need with leader and coordinates arrangements appropriately, can involve multiple destinations and short notice changes. Create logical itinerary based on Leaders availability. Provides support with travel documentation and procedures including visas.
- Meeting and Event Planning - Takes brief and delivers full event management within budget. Prepare agenda as directed by Leader. May provide on-site facilitation of event including taking notes.
- Conference call/TP/VC bookings - Provides scheduling support and attends calls as required
- Client/EA Relationships - Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates. Establish network across home GU EA community
- Communications - Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments; document production and formatting; brand compliance; proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling.
- Administration - Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks including:-
- locate and complete standard Accenture forms
- invoicing and accounts reconciliation support
- voicemail/email distribution lists
- time and expense reporting
- Office/meeting room bookings
- Experience working in a similar role supporting Senior Management
- Strong Diary Management (multiple diaries)
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective team player, flexible but with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with confidence to interact with people at senior levels
- Ability to work within agreed timescales
- High level of accuracy
- Pro-active, display initiative and work well under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.