- Work on a business case and learn new technologies to solve a client problem
- Build the technology solution in a team supported by an Accenture technology mentor
- Learn Accenture methodologies such as project management, client partnering and delivering technology solutions
- Develop soft skills such as teamwork and storytelling through structured training sessions
- Connect with Accenture graduates, managers and directors – hear their story and find out what life is like in Accenture Technology
- Finally, you will be fast tracked through the recruitment process and will get an opportunity to secure a graduate offer for our Client Delivery or Software Engineering Graduate Programme (to start between October 2020 and June 2021).
- We help organisations maximize their performance and achieve their vision
- We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency – and may run parts of their business
- Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses or governments
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.