Role: Service Delivery Manager SST UK
Location: London, UK
Salary:£50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience plus exceptional benefits including car allowance
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Meet regularly with business customers to understand service requirements to enable proactive planning of resources and services.
· Provide direction and support to team members for setting and agreeing expectations with customers upon commissioning of services.
· Perform resource forecasting and capacity planning to ensure that resources are mobilized and deployed to support the Operating Groups in an appropriate manner.
· Undertake activities to support demand generation for core services where excess capacity has been identified.
· Understand UK SST support footprint across the UK practice and takes proactive measures to sustain and manage mix of services across OGs and GPs as agreed with business.
· Manage Service Review meetings to discuss service performance and agree actions to maintain and/or improve service levels
· Engage with stakeholders to understand Operating Group sales priorities and plans for Fiscal Year and quarter(s).
· Engage with stakeholders, including participation in Operating Group Feedback Sessions and Annual Pulse Survey to understand client feedback
· Identify opportunities to expand the customer base
· Agree strategy and direction for developing and managing key stakeholders
· Provids effective management of direct line reports
· Undertake regular reviews and assessments of individual team member Training Development Plans to ensure staff are equipped to perform their roles to the best of their ability.
· Sponsor and support mentoring and coaching approach to support the growth of skills and capabilities within the team.
· Lead on planning and executing the recruitment strategy
· Manage the planning and execution of the UK SST Graduate Trainee Scheme.
· Ensure that all HR requirements are carried out on time and in full to meet company procedures.
· Sponsor and promote team-wide knowledge sharing activities such as Analysts Weekly Learning.
· Define and communicat quality expectations for service provision
· Provide direction and support for the execution of quality reviews of proposal and sales content developed by team members.
· Implement and embed the sales content peer-to-peer review process.
· Work with team members and UK SST Training Lead to identify and prioritise
· Sponsor and contribute to the UK SST Continuous Service Improvement Plan.
· Ensure that team adheres to operational compliance requirements, including knowledge management and time recording.
Financial / Budget Management
· Accountable for the delivery of results and outcomes as agreed within the agreed budget for the Fiscal Year.
· Manage specific delegated budgets related to own role / task.
· Provides information as requested to enable budget forecasts
· Manage, monitor and report expenditure against forecast and budgets to achieve results within target and demonstrate financial controls.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Quality Management
· Sales Knowledge/Acumen
· Business Writing
· Training and Coaching
· Change Management
· Commercial Awareness
· Financial / Budget Management
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.