Role: Supply Chain Analytics Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Management of small teams with responsibility for project deliverables, budget and areas of work
• Hands-on delivery and project management
• Design, development and implementation of solutions
• Challenging roles involving analytical and creative thought
• Opportunity to build senior client relationships
• There is also a key role to play in supporting business development opportunities through the development of proposals, presenting in sales pitches to prospective clients
• Flexible working at client locations which often requires time away from home (during the week)
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We require people with a proven track record either within other consultancies or blue-chip industry. The ability to work in a project related environment is critical. We are particularly looking for the following capabilities:
• Proven experience gained from a consulting or operations position in Supply Chain Management
• Deep experience working in one or more of the Communications, Media & Entertainment or Electronics & High-technology industry sectors
• Functional experience should include some of the following: distributed order management, inventory management, demand planning, supply planning, distribution and logistics
• Knowledge of core Supply Chain business capabilities
• Consulting and/or project delivery experience including: delivery to agreed scope, time scales and budgets from a top tier consulting company or blue-chip organisation
• Experience of customer facing situations, combining industry skill and knowledge with client interaction
• Management and development of client/internal stakeholder relationships
• University/College degree (2:1 or higher)
To succeed in this environment the following traits are essential:
• Proven experience working within a supply chain/operations environment preferably in the consulting industry
• Strong problem solving and data analytics skills
• Knowledge/Hands-on experience of Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python
• Self-starter, demonstrating initiative, confidence and leadership
• Skill in drawing conclusions and synthesizing fact-based recommendations
• Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organisation
• Confident, articulate, dynamic, ambitious, friendly and personable
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
• Team player
• Thorough/ detailed approach to work
• Methodical and process driven
• Strong interest in broadening skills
• Most of our consultants work on client engagements spread around UK and Europe, therefore you must be willing to travel and work away from home Monday to Friday as required
• Risk taking & Innovative mindset
• Analysis & Problem Solving
• Intrinsic motivation to make a difference
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/20
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.