- Experienced React JS development leads to join the All 4 engineering team in Leeds
- People who take an entrepreneurial spirit to engage the best technology to improve our client’s products
- Individuals who are motivated by ‘getting stuck in’ to delivery and getting close to the detail of implementation
- An appreciation and pride in the entire solution; not just designing cool functionality but ensuring that solutions are operable, scalable, recoverable & secure
- People who aren’t afraid to fail-fast, iterate and improve
- Experienced Development leads with experience in ReactJS and NodeJS
- Significant experience working with microservices and event-driven architectures
- A strong appreciation of AWS products and using these to design services
- Experience designing solutions using modern engineering techniques including infrastructure-as-code, serverless
- Proven track-record of pragmatic decision making; the ability to balance architectural purity with product features and value
- Experience and ability in coaching, mentoring and nurturing team members
- Experience working on consumer-facing digital products
- Practical experience of designing solutions based upon custom development, front-end API integration and third-party cloud services
- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Work with exciting household brands like Channel 4, developing & shaping their products
- Help to shape Accenture in the local region & its growth story in Leeds
- Access to a comprehensive L&D platform which supports a wide range of internal & external training courses
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays & 3 days for charitable work of your choice, Private Healthcare and Gym Subsidies.
- Discounts with brands such as Amazon, Selfridges, Topshop and M&S
- Closing Date: 30/03/2020
- Other: Offers of employment subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
- This specific role is Leeds based however, should you move on to an alternative project, you would be required to be 100% mobile”
- Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Associate Manager and Manager Levels.
- Salary: £ 41,800 to £ 67,760+ (depending on skills and experience)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.