Job Title: Campaign Manager - Financial Services
Salary - £55,000 - £66,000 depending on experience + benefits
The new role of Campaign Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Accenture. The Campaign Marketing Manager will be aligned to Financial Services Operating Groups and will become a critical partner to that groups Marketing & Communications team.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding the business and marketing objectives of their aligned to area, as well as developing an understanding of the personas. With this knowledge, the campaign marketing manager will provide thought leadership around the most effective campaign strategy as well delivering effective, high-impact marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences and reinforce and enhance the Accenture brand.
This position will require critical collaboration with Brand, Events, PR, etc
- Ultimate accountability for developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing campaigns that support business objectives and drive to established KPIs. This will require critical collaboration with functional marketing experts in advertising, web, email, social media, events, direct mail, and PR, as well as collaboration with internal comms experts.
- Constant assessment of planned and active marketing campaigns outside of their aligned to area with the objective of identifying further opportunities for a target audience or potential conflicts.
- Partner with PMO to manage campaigns through planning, development and execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed SLAs
- Collaborate with Analytics team to define, report, and interpret analytic results for all channels. Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions.
- Create strong cross functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Foster a positive, creative, fast-paced, and technologically-inspiring team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in marketing a plusExperience:
- Good level of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
- Proven track record of results
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.