Role: SAP Solution Architect S/4
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Package: £40,000 - £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience)
Closing date: 31st August 2020
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key Features of the Role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Migration (Journey to Cloud)
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- You will direct solution decisions to complex Client problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the project/programme lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices, and with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
- Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilise our extensive service offerings
- Acting as the guardian of the solution, governing scope, solution agility and the integrity of the solution across work streams
- Supporting our Business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
- Provide clear guidance and experience on leading practices and policies
Deep understanding of SAP products, technologies and competencies, across multiple ‘end-to-end’ SAP solution landscapes including several full life-cycle rollouts within an S4 Hana environment.
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, SAP Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur, Hybris), Cloud Hosting and other SAP technology (e.g. Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Portal etc).
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications
- Sound understanding of the SAP product roadmap
- Good understanding of SAP Leonardo capabilities for Cognitive, Blockchain, Machine Learning, etc.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner, commercial awareness and experience in planning and estimating
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required.
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.