Role: SAP Ariba / PTP S/4
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Package: £40,000 - £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience)
Closing date: 31st August 2020
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
If you want to be part of the SAP practice that has won 35 SAP Pinnacle awards in the past 13 years and a SAP sourcing and procurement capability that was recognised with the 2017 Pinnacle Award for SAP Ariba and the inaugural #MakeProcurementAwesome Award for Premier Partner- what's stopping you?
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- SAP Ariba and S/4HANA or SAP S/4 PTP implementation skills
- Proven experience with a minimum of 3 end-to-end implementations
- Strong Ariba skills within both Upstream & Downstream modules (Including: Ariba On Demand, Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Ariba Spend Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts, Ariba Supplier Lifecycle & Performance and Supplier Risk
- SAP Ariba Procurement capabilities including SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, SAP Ariba Guided Buying, SAP Ariba Catalog and SAP Ariba Invoice Management
- SAP Ariba Commerce Automation, Payables and Supply Chain Collaboration using the Ariba Network
- Solution Architecture
- Strong Source to Pay process knowledge
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA
- Experience of SAP Ariba integration with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or non-SAP backend systems
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Shown success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.