Role: CIGS Strategy Consultant
Salary: £ 53,000 - 65,000 + benefits
Closing Date: 03/11/2019
Join Accenture Strategy and help develop strategies for leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Technology is the major disruptor of our age. Technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. We are fantastically well positioned to help our clients address the strategic opportunities presented by technological change. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different from any other strategy firm in the market.
- Solve complex, ambiguous client business problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight;
- Deliver strategy engagements, addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value;
- Contribute to business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation;
- Contribute to developing the Marketing Strategy practice and building Accenture’s offerings, assets, capabilities, and thought leadership
- Develop Accenture's Marketing Strategy community leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management, and training activities.
- Multiple years of experience in a blue-chip CGS firm in line-marketing role and at a top tier consulting firm;
- Operational experience of Brand Management: P&L management; initiative development; annual Brand planning; budget management; MROI evaluation;
- Operational experience of Brand-building: communications development; product development; market research; media planning (including digital); retailer activation plans;
- Understanding of marketing industry trends, and working knowledge of marketing / CGS current affairs;
- Familiarity with recognized Strategy frameworks and techniques; experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- A robust understanding of financial statements and the drivers of ROI, profit and shareholder returns.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 03/11/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.